Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2/26/2017

Esteban: Popping a Xanax will not help you so be forewarned.

2/24/2017

Federica: Stupid bitch. Stupid bitch.  You're having a mid-life crisis. Be forewarned.


2/21/2017

Esteban: We are not done hexing you yet. Be forewarned

Federica: You are having a mid-life crisis. Be forewarned. I am not done hexing you yet.

Esteban agitates me by singing along badly and ruining every song I listen to on the radio:

"Got so much to lose, got so much to prove. God, don't let me lose my mind."

Esteban: Stupid bitch. We are not giving you anything to blog about. Be forewarned. You are having a mid-life crisis. I might be hexing you for the rest of your life. Be forewarned.

Federica: We hate you, so we are hexing you. Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment