Thursday, November 2, 2017

All this talk about sexual harassment has got me thinking! I identified with this story and related it to Keith Spellman. He grabbed me once in college too. Was he/is he a pig? He is no saint! I do not know why I zeroed in on him as being "the one who got away." He (like Dustin Hoffman, in this article) wanted me to like him. I was flattered at first and excused his bad behavior. He has done many inappropriate things, as a married man, to another married woman. Why does Keith drive around my neighborhood looking for me? Why do some men look at women besides their wives? Keep focused on your wife and your life! I feel like he is not dangerous physically, but he is dangerous to my marriage. He is the attempted homewrecker in this scenario! He started it all!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/dustin-hoffman-sexually-harassed-me-i-was-17-guest-column-1053466

No comments:

Post a Comment