Tuesday, September 17, 2019

I do not remember if I discussed this before on my blog. I have been somewhat aware of the musician (and fellow San Diego resident) Tom DeLonge, from the bands Blink 182/Angels and Airwaves. He made headlines years ago for seemingly going AWOL psychologically and developing a hobby/obsession with UFO's. Everyone laughed and called him "crazy" for many years. But he was unyielding in his determination to get people to see that what he saw/thought/felt was real. I always identified with this struggle.

I know that I am diagnosed schizoaffective, but I also believe that the voices in my head are the result of possibly Voodoo or Santeria practices by my enemies. I put my story out there and still no one believes me. No one has even bothered to look into whether this is possible. I tried going to the police and they wanted nothing to do with me.

So, today, when it looks like Tom DeLonge made some headway in getting the world to believe him, I was inspired, yet envious. Everyone still thinks that I am just crazy.

https://theblast.com/c/navy-ufo-unidentified-video-tom-delonge-aliens


No comments:

Post a Comment