Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I love getting out of the house and trying new things. Since I moved to Carlsbad in 1998, I have always wanted to go to the Pannikin Coffee house in Leucadia. I finally got to go today and it was worth the wait. What a cute coffee house!






It seems odd to say that I was scared to go to this coffee house for years and years. I have social anxiety and it is always crowded here. I used to drive by the Pannikin and I was torn. It looked like the cool place to be but everyone looked too cool for school and it was always too crowded. Today it was not too crowded and no one bothered me. I guess that I do not feel stalked anymore. In fact, no one paid any attention to me. All those years of insecurity and paranoia hindered me from going somewhere cool. What a waste that was. I consider today a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment