Tuesday, November 24, 2020

More drama unfolding

So I have not been seeing Keith around lately and I assumed he went back up to Santa Cruz. I am not in touch with Keith or anyone in his world. All I know is what the voices tell me and I oftentimes foolishly believe them. They always suck me into their drama even tonight when I am laying on the couch relaxing after a bath. The voices creep in:

Leigh: Did you know that Keith Spellman made love to his wife, Leigh, when he went back to Santa Cruz this weekend? Be forewarned. Stupid bitch! You’ve done it this time. All of your messing around with my man broke up our marriage. You should be ashamed of yourself, so be forewarned!

Federica: This is Federica! I hate her so much! I can’t even believe it! You have been messing with my friends man for so long. He actually left Leigh! Stupid bitch! He would never leave Leigh for you...an old, washed up hag, so be forewarned! We are going to continue hexing you until the end of time, so be forewarned! Whether or not you end up with Keith, we are going to continue hexing you for what you have done and you deserve every bit of it, so be forewarned! Cigarette daydreams are all you have! This blog didn’t go over very well with us. You keep confessing your love for Keith Spellman to the world! You keep begging him to leave Leigh for you. Get over it and stay away from Keith Spellman or else!!!

Esteban: Stupid bitch, I am Esteban and I hate you so I am hexing you. I just wanted to call you a stupid bitch. That is all, so be forewarned!


(Later that night around 2:30 am) 

Leigh: I hate you so much so be forewarned! You’re messing with the wrong people. You’re messing with my marriage and that is unforgivable so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment