Monday, November 9, 2020

No rest for the wicked

As I started to relax in my bath tonight,  the voices started speaking to me.

Leigh: You are still blogging everything that we say to you. Maybe you should keep all your Karen-ish thoughts to yourself. Be forewarned.  I hate you, so be forewarned, I may never stop hexing you. I practice Voodoo and Santeria. I am half -Venezuelan! No one will ever believe you. Based on my appearance, no one would ever suspect a thing. No one will ever know what I am doing to you. You should never have messed with my man! Be forewarned. Esteban is watching your every move for me. I am in Santa Cruz but he lives in Cardiff. We are watching you! Stay away from my man, Keith Spellman 

Esteban: Stupid bitch! How come you paint me as some evil monster? I am hexing you, so be forewarned. I am not giving you any material to blog about. Don’t try to write dialogue for me, either, stupid bitch. When I want to talk to you, I will.

Leigh: Stupid bitch! A voodoo doll on my Pinterest page proves nothing!  I have a healthy fascination with Voodoo and Santeria, but this is all in your mind, so be forewarned!

Later that night:

Leigh: Yeah right! She wants to trade places with me and put me in jail at the same time! Fat chance of that ever happening! Every time your thoughts drift to Keith Spellman, I will be there to punish you so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment