Saturday, September 23, 2023

My nemesis and the bane of my existence

 If I had waited a bit longer for my male college comrades to get out of school, grow the hell up, and be ready to commit, this would have never happened. I wanted to get married and have children. I was led to believe that I would decrease my risk of having a child with birth defects and have more children if I married younger. It was a foolish decision. Was I the one who wanted a ton of children or did my mother want a ton of grand babies? Yes I used the term grand babies because my mother was less interested in growing children and teenagers.  Her parenting was minimal as I grew. We didn’t discuss much and she definitely didn’t guide me through a safe and responsible teenage phase of life. She was less hands on as my children outgrew their infancy too. Some help she turned out to be! She promised she would always be there to help me with my children. It’s takes a village and all that mumbo jumbo that my children never ended up having. 

Anywho, I feel like Maeve is totally convinced that she  and Trey are soulmates. I believe it was more about her Type A competitive sorority girl instincts than anything. She put in a lot of work to land Trey. Dressing to the nines, flirting, and  enthusiastically initiating sex. She and her dorky East Coast friends were enamored with Trey,  this cool California blonde surfer/musician/aspiring doctor. For people from Pennsylvania, he definitely wouldn’t make it out of med school single. In California , surfers come a dime a dozen. The coolest surfers just do it and don’t spend every second advertising that they surf though. The competition is stiff for surfers in California. If you aren’t a California native and a surfer for real, normally you can forget about breaking into that world and landing a surfer. I hate watching this farm girl from New York fake it. Just dye your hair blonde, move to California, and learn to surf. She really should just give up the surf lifestyle pose. I really want to strangle her at this point. lol But why the hell was Trey frequenting undergraduate sorority parties, while he was in med school and having graduated college long before?. I feel like it was a revenge tactic to bother me. He knew I always despised sorority bitches/hoes and yes, of course, he was trying to get laid while in Pennsylvania. Whatever Maeve thinks, she lucked out completely. She is the lucky one totally and moving to California was a great move. Her hometown and college town totally suck! Well, at least I don’t have to kiss my husband’s ass daily. This bitch is on the hamster wheel of life, she is sweating that her man doesn’t even look at another woman, much less leave her in the dust. Not that he hasn’t thought about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment