Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Courtesy of “Matteo”


 I found this beautiful picture on “Matteo’s” Instagram stories. At first I thought you wish you found this woman at the top of a mountain, although she looks a bit hungry to me. He’s a pig for not caring in the slightest about that.

Upon further review, I see the true beauty in this photograph, as she is very much the female version of the very handsome, attractive man we are fighting over. I see the appeal here. He looks beautiful in the nude, as well. The thought of climbing a mountain with Trey is motivating and appealing, for sure! One day hopefully “Trey” and I can go hiking together in complete solitude, without being stalked by prying eyes. I am dreaming of you, Trey Sanders! Our time will hopefully come soon. So maybe I am a biter in that way. It should have been me with this beautiful specimen of a man all along, as he told me he was in love with me first!

No comments:

Post a Comment