Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I don’t appreciate the hate here in Carlsbad/Encinitas

 All these people hate me here in San Diego! All these adults are acting like schoolyard bullies. Like Rver Phoenix once said in Stand By Me, “I want to go someplace where nobody knows me.”  I should move back to huge overpopulated Los Angeles, where everyone is far more concerned with celebrities and pretty people than me. I hate being locally notorious. Does everyone know me and my stor,y? Because I have no clue who these people are who are driving past me and trying to upset me and break my confidence? No one thinks super highly of me here in Carlsbad . Am I a running joke right now? Yes I have a double chin but why are equally ugly on the inside and out people pointing out my double chin, my biggest physical insecurity to me?  San Diego has a fat shaming fat phobia problem of epidemic proportions! But the insecure people who are pointing out my double chin while they drive by, are equally unattractive to me. Give me a second to find something to make fun of your appearance.  I’m sure I can think of something pretty quick, whether it’s your face, body, or the hoopty you are driving, I will find something easily. The women who are participating in this are jealous haters and the men are ugly broke losers who I would never look twice at anyway. I deflect your evil energy back to you and you deserve it , “oh, pee-ons and minions of Maeve!”

No comments:

Post a Comment