Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Lest you forget…



 



I was born and raised in California. California girls and women don’t have one specific look, as California is multicultural. It’s always out-of-towners and transplants who assume that all Californians are blonde and beachy. Many transplants, including Maeve, move here to play out that role to their folks back home, who don’t know any better. It is not me who is the biter/poser.  Maeve and her paid CrossFit trainer friends are trying so hard to be California cool. Leigh is a sorority girl through and through still paying for her friends, long after college. You and your overly juiced, lesbian lovers can go to hell. It is Maeve, who is biting the style of a California stereotype. I was smitten with hippie culture and attracted to surfers my whole life as they were all around me, having grown up on the California coast so you can go to hell. Keith obviously found someone who reminded him a little bit of me, but it’s just not the same. I know Leigh and her idiot gymrat friends and witchy family already hate me. You are fooling no one “sweet” Maeve. You are a cutthroat competitive sorority Bitch through and through. Its war!


No comments:

Post a Comment