Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Today, on this Full Moon in Aquarius,




 I release all of the negative energy around me and not mine. I return all of thie negative energy that was sent to me, back to sender! 

I would put Keith in my mirror for him to see how much pain and trouble he has caused me with his flirtations, but I don’t want to hurt him. He so carefully hides his mischievous side and his sexual dissatisfaction so well! He has just been a pig really, with a terrible wandering eye, but he hides it so well. He lies to himself. This is really about getting more waves and more time to surf in Santa Cruz. Deep down he loves his life in Santa Cruz, surfing and playing music, more than his wife, but that’s her problem. She’s just there with him, taking up space. It is crazy that he is living his best life in Santa Cruz surfing and playing music, while I am down here in Carlsbad fighting off his crazy wife’s cousins and he doesn’t give a rip. He’s been no help and he is a total stalker.

I’m just attracted to him unfortunately. He’s very cute and doing so well in life, that I am flattered to see him constantly coming down here to flirt with me. He never got over me, I guess. He really didn’t want children though. He just wants to be Peter Pan his whole life! He knows he made the right choice for that lifestyle. I, on the other hand, wanted children and I don’t regret having my children one bit! I love and cherish my children.  I have a pretty cushy life all around too! So, today I release Keith and all his worthlessness back to his bitch/witch wife! Help me pray that he gets over me and quits stalking me, so that I can get over him! Amen!






No comments:

Post a Comment