I would never move there. It’s just laziness on Keith’s part, at this point. Moving away from his witch wife would be very stressful and a huge hassle for him. She followed him to Santa Cruz and now he’s stuck with her. His wandering eye is just typical male boredom. He’s sick of looking at her. Everyone has those moments when they think to themselves, I could have done better in the spouse department. Look at this shiny new woman over here! Or maybe their memories gets mixed up and they desire to go back to someone they may have had a connection with long ago, but they fumbled the bag. It takes some of us longer to snap out of the delusion that the grass would be greener with this outside person. The window of opportunity to rekindle things closed long ago. I am the only woman delusional enough to want my stalker to come into my life for a real relationship! Crazy!
K loves Santa Cruz, his family, his childhood friends and the neighborhood he has always known and loved too much to leave. L got lucky. She’s just a square peg slamming herself into a round hole. She’s going to continue to fake it and force it and K doesn’t have the balls to leave. L loves rubbing this in my face! Let me tell you, K, The dark side of L and her family is truly frightening! Believe me! Stay on your bitches good side! That’s all I can tell you. If she doesn’t come for you, Esteban will! Be forewarned!
I deserve an apology from K and from his bitch/witch wife and her cousins, but direct and honest communication isn’t their strong suit! What liars and snakes you all are! You deserve each other! He will eventually cheat on her with someone locally, I hope. If he had the balls, he would!
No comments:
Post a Comment