I celebrate the natural beauty of this moment before dawn, and today’s powerful full moon! I am starting off the morning with a little meditation and prayer! I use this smoke, to clear away any negative energy and monitoring spirits. I reach out to God and to my guardian angels, for help and guidance. I pray for help in navigating the stress and conflict in my life. Please help me to be more understanding, patient, and loving with others. Please help me to see snakes “in the wild” and to steer clear from them.
Please help to open the road for me and my family members, who may be under spiritual attack. Please clear the path to success, peace, love, and happiness! I pray that my enemies stop their malicious magic attacks on me and on those around me. Lord, please heal me of my paranoia and delusions, if that is all this is. Thank you for all of my blessings! Please bring me peace and make me a channel of your peace! Amen!



No comments:
Post a Comment