Friday, March 2, 2018

Curse of the Magic Dreamcatcher

In 2002, I was walking with my parents at a street fair in Carlsbad, CA and encountered a magic dreamcatcher. I saw a bohemian-looking man, with a dreamcatcher, and scoffed. "Stupid hippie with a bogus dreamcatcher," I thought to myself. I glared at him and his Dreamcatcher, rolling my eyes.  Then my parents asked me a question and when I heard the sound of my voice, I was frightened. It sounded as if I had Down Syndrome or some major mental handicap. My apologies if this offends you, but I thought to myself, "What if my voice remains like this for the rest of my life?" I was paralyzed with fear at my slurred speech. I felt crippled. A few people nearby laughed at the sound of my voice and observed what was happening to me. I was mortified.  I ran away from the Dreamcatcher and completely out of the Village Fair, until my voice returned to normal.

On my way out of the Fair, I noticed a male friend from college who I had adored and missed dearly. Fearing more embarrassment from the curse of the Dreamcatcher, I kept running off and missed the opportunity to reunite with my college crush.  I never had another opportunity to chat with him again and blame the magic Dreamcatcher for the door that closed there, and a few circumstances of my life, lasting up to this day.  I ended up having three children on the Autism Spectrum, which may have been a premonition, or the doing of the Magic Dreamcatcher and his mysterious owner. I do view my children as blessings,  but question if their struggles could have been prevented.  I also developed Schizoaffective Disorder, in my twenties, and on stressful days, hear tormenting voices cursing me. Despite taking my medication regularly, every now and then, I hear voices screaming at me and wishing me ill. Was it the man with the Dreamcatcher or merely circumstances of my life? I may never know.

***I just published this story also on www.psychic-experiences.com.

https://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=13682

No comments:

Post a Comment