Sunday, March 25, 2018







paradox







NOUN

  • 1A seemingly absurd or contradictory statement or proposition which when investigated may prove to be well founded or true.
    ‘the uncertainty principle leads to all sorts of paradoxes, like the particles being in two places at once’
I heard this word used in a sentence today and realized that I did not know the definition of it, so I looked it up. After reading the definition of paradox, I concluded that my psychosis will always be a paradox to me. I added Keith as a friend on Facebook. I contacted him and started making posts about him. This had to have irked his wife. I know this irked his wife. I believe her and her friends started hexing me shortly afterwards. I believe in magic and magic has never been disproven to me.  No one can disprove magic. You may say this notion is absurd because I was already diagnosed schizoaffective, so I would hear voices anyway.  How could I ever prove that the voices in my head were from these individuals? All I can say is we will never know because no one bothered to investigate. I stay out of Santa Cruz and away from Keith. I have not contacted him since 2014 and the voices have since dissipated. I am grateful for that, even if it is only because my hexers finally grew up and got busy with their own lives. My account of events will always remain a paradox to me. 

A paradox that makes me question my delusion is wondering how Keith could be in Carlsbad when he is a busy doctor with a wife in Santa Cruz. Every time I go on Facebook, I see pictures of him grinning with his wife in Santa Cruz. Is he happily married and loving life in Santa Cruz or not? He is the crazy one in this scenario though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment