Sunday, August 26, 2018

Why I don't Facebook-stalk anymore...

Facebook had a very negative impact on me in 2014, when I was unmedicated. Facebook can still drive me batty, so I took it upon myself to block anyone, who I hate, that is on Facebook. If they are my enemy or they just bug the hell out of me, I blocked them. I have very sensitive wounds lingering from college, (over 20 years later) so I felt that it was in the best interest of my mental health to stay away from these people on Facebook. I do not want to remember them, friend them, or compare their lives to mine.

The other day my good friend told me that she watches Game of Thrones with her husband. Since my husband also watches/loves Game of Thrones, she suggested I watch it with him. Groan! I flashed back to 2014, when I was Facebook stalking this guy from college and his ANNOYING wife. She posted that he gave her a surfboard that said "KHALEESI" on it. So lame! I have no idea who the hell Khaleesi is. I don't watch Game of Thrones. I am not a geek! I just never saw the connection between these two women. He must have been humoring her. And by the way, anyone riding a surfboard that says Khaleesi on it should be laughed out of the water! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment