Sunday, July 28, 2019

Am I paranoid much? Well not at the moment. I live in a cul-de-sac and have a kitchen window, with no window treatment, so I do think people peer in, as they are circling about. Whether or not the people in their cars are total stalkers remains to be seen.

I was watching a show on Reelz today called "The Shocking Truth: The Exorcist." Great show! William Blatty, who wrote "The Exorcist," stated that people misunderstood the ending of movie. At the end, it seemed that good prevailed over evil. The priest defeated the devil, and we got a reassuring ending.

He goes on to say, that was not what he was trying to convey. It was not an easy feat to exorcise the demon out.  It was a hard fought battle! I agree with Blatty.  Do not underestimate the power of evil. Evil is out there and it may be even more powerful than Catholicism. That is a scary thought!




No comments:

Post a Comment