Sunday, January 26, 2020

The voices led into a crappy birthday weekend!

I knew something was going to overshadow this birthday. I knew that there would be a terrible black cloud hanging over my birthday and here it is today January 26th and no one is ready to celebrate with me. Some haters may not wish me Happy Birthday on Facebook at all. You know who you are. I hate fake family/friends anyway.

Forget about my birthday for a second. It is terrible to hear the news about Kobe Bryant. I was born in LA and am still a Kobe/Lakers Fan. So Sad. I felt like I got hit by a bus when I heard the news and so much worse to hear that his daughter and so many others perished in the plane crash too. Sad!

I feel like the voices and what I was feeling last Thursday foreshadowed this event though. I could feel it in my bones that this birthday would absolutely suck. I am trying to make this best of it though and spend time with my loved ones and accept whoever wants to send me well wishes. I don't expect much though!

My brother had a suggestion tonight after dinner. He said, "Why don't you reason with your voices? Tell them that if you die of cancer that they are going down too and they don't want that." I mean they are housed in my mind. If I die, they die. So let's work together not to die. LOL

It is a nice thought but reasoning with the voices never works. The voices always control the conversation and it is always very negative/critical unfortunately. I wish I could have a positive, uplifting voice hearing experience. Since it is always negative, I just want to turn the voices off.

No comments:

Post a Comment