Sunday, January 12, 2020

Gwyneth Paltrow is so full of it! Vaginas don’t smell like patchouli and vanilla so whatever and no thank you!

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/11/gwyneth-paltrow-selling-75-candle-that-smells-like-my-vagina/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Not to scare Gwyneth Paltrow but someone on a therapy site I frequent, already wrote a creepy poem about her new candle. LOL See below.



Hmm.
I Wonder. I Am Curious. I Am Flattered. I Am Already Enjoying Thus Product.
IN MY MIND (!!!).
It’s a One Track Mind. On a Crazy Train. Where Chris Martin. Is Full of Sadness.
AND SHAME.
Not Because He Didn’t Get a Chance to See Me Enjoy Her Breeze.
Her Night In The Summers Eve.
But Because He DID!!!.
And He Has Nothing On Me.
Don’t Worry Chris Martin.
Don’t Worry About The Pain She Will Now Feel.
It’s a Force of Enlightenment.
AND SHE WILL ENJOY IT (!!!).
Dare I Say Thoroughly.
Who Knew Candles Could Save The Universe.
It Saved Hers.
MmmhMm And Stuff… . …



No comments:

Post a Comment