Thursday, January 23, 2020

January 24, 2020

This is one of my Moms nurses on her birthday at the Red Lobster. My birthday is going to suck compared to this. They have faith. They have love. They have each other.

At least I have cute kids. lol I went to tour a local high school with my daughter today. I am so worried for her to start high school. I don’t want anyone to bully her. After the tour I was tired and stressed out. I started hearing voices.

Federica: You are having a midlife crisis so be forewarned.

Federica: So what are you planning to do about Keith Spellman? We hate you so we are hexing you. Be forewarned. It doesn’t matter anyway. You are dying of Cancer. So be forewarned.

Esteban: You are having  a tough time...letting your children go. Stupid bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment