Sunday, January 19, 2020

Whine about college again and post another video! Check!

When I was young (in college) there were no bands like The Killers. (In Isla Vista, my college town) No bands were Christian or would use religious imagery in their lyrics. I love this band.

There was one band in college called Red House that I wanted to go watch,  but they never invited me to their shows. Who they were and where they were playing was always a secret from me so that sucked.

Then again, if I were a college guy in a band, I probably wouldn’t invite me either. I mean there were scandalous women and then there was me. I wouldn’t have sex outside of an exclusive relationship, which no one was really feeling. So there’s that. Growing up with morals and values really bit me in the butt at the public, non-Catholic college I attended. So anyway this song took me back there today.


No comments:

Post a Comment