Saturday, March 28, 2020

Interesting article about Dreamscaping.

I am so glad that I am not out in the dating world. Below is an interesting article about dreamscaping, which is a new millineal term, I guess. The Gen X term for these guys is players.  This behavior starts in high school when everything is all innocent and boys start acting like they love you and would possibly marry you. These relationships are so fake and don’t last after high school. Sometimes this starts over in college with a new relationship but from what I observed, the men are a little less nice and a little more sketchy/noncommittal. After college, I experienced tons of players but they were too callous and selfish to go to the effort of painting a picture of wanting to spend the rest of their life with me. Do I sound bitter? Well it does suck. But you know what sucks more, when someone dreamscapes you like he is the perfect sweet boyfriend who is building a future with you, when he will eventually ghost you for the next woman. It’s a cruel world and love is not fair but fortunately this has never happened to me. I married a sweet guy that I met at my first real job after college, and we are still together thankfully.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dreamscaping-rampant-dating-world-know-160000659.html

No comments:

Post a Comment