Saturday, March 28, 2020

This is very scary!

As someone with mental illness and with special needs children, I am sheltering in place. I am afraid of people. I am afraid to go to the grocery store. I am afraid that I will get Coronavirus and give it to my family. We deserve to live as much as anyone else. Don’t devalue us! Who is making these decisions of who should be treated and who shouldn’t. We have plenty to offer and contribute to the world. My Autistic children sweeten up the world and are very bright too. This is just a very scary situation and I feel like a walking target who has to hide myself and my family more so than anyone else. I am trying to be upfront about my mental illness to educate people about it. Maybe I should hide my mental illness for now to hospital staff definitely.


https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1170346?fbclid=IwAR2otJMohMsk6sRpdUffM5jQArQRtNbiP23cgSFceoX90BaYQDVnIYPYT5w&__twitter_impression=true

No comments:

Post a Comment