Monday, March 30, 2020

Santeria, the song by Sublime, and my delusions

I wrote a book that is available on Amazon about some delusions I had a few years ago.  See link below in case you would like to purchase one.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0692956964/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It occurred to be today when I was listening to Sublime that I may have accidentally lifted a lot of my story from this song. It is a very curious thing that I cannot explain. I had no control over my voices and the story they began to tell. It began a little like this...



I also liked the name of my protagonist, Chiara Marino, from my sweet dental hygienist, but I didn’t realize it until years later. 😂 Oh well! I told her and she didn’t seem to mind. She was actually flattered that liked her name so much and named a character after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment