Saturday, July 18, 2020

Anticipation

Federica: Your driving is not sexy. You drive like a grandma!

I often hear voices when I am driving. People have been driving especially crazy lately, which adds to my driving stress.

I am anticipating what voices I will hear this week. I am getting a colonoscopy this week, which the hypochondriac in me is semi-excited about. But I am not looking forward to starving all Tuesday and drinking the nasty laxative Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. My brother said it tastes like a mixture of Tang, 7 Up, and vomit. 

I wonder what the voices will have to say. They will jab me over the nastiness of it all. I am sure. Believe it or not, I am doing this willingly because I am paranoid about Cancer. Wish me luck on Wednesday and I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment