Thursday, August 20, 2020

Don't Come Around Here...

Get back and go away

Whose fault is it

That I lost my marriage

That I lost my family

That I lost my nice home

And everything sacred in my world

Who are you anyway

Numerous times you have tried

To walk into my world

And shake it up

But you weren't that serious

And you didn't take action 

Don't visit my town

Don't surf my beach

Don't drive past me

I am not amused

It is 432 miles from Carlsbad to Santa Cruz

Don't waste a roadtrip

To ruin my world again


Leigh: He tried to break up your relationship before you were married and it didn't work! Then you came for him after he married me, which would never work! Keep your eyes on the prize, Keith Spellman. You have the best, so forget the rest! I practice Santeria, so be forewarned. Keith will not be leaving me ever. I think it's comical that you left your husband for Keith Spellman, when he is happily married to me. Let me cast a love spell on Keith Spellman, that will get you out of his head!

(I saw Santa Cruz fire trending on Twitter today.)

Esteban: You always wanted to visit Santa Cruz.  Today would be a great day to do that! Ha Ha! Walk towards the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment