Friday, August 7, 2020

Sweet silence

 I have enjoyed a "sweet silence" today from my voices. The only raging voices were heard by choice. (From listening to Rage Against The Machine during my hill climb)  I am having some stomach pain which is preventing me from running/jogging. I might actually have a problem with my appendix, due to my colonoscopy.

So I am bummed that a mental health website, Psychcentral, used to feature my blog and apparently took it down. It no longer "meets their writing and content standards." What a burn! People are put off by my subject matter, so I occasionally shift into posting music and movie videos that speak to me. Oh well. I was looking back on some old posts and deleting then.  A lot of what I post is just TMI anyway. I did post about Barry Manilow in one post, and the YouTuber who posted the video removed it from my site. I think I scared him off. I am not really a fan of Barry Manilow anyway.  

My blog can be problematic for me mentally. Blogging and getting page views from across the globe, gives me The Truman Show delusion a lot of the time. I feel like I am secretly famous and everyone is watching me and reading my blog for entertainment. I mean I hope someone out there reading my blog, learns something about mental illness, or gets entetained from what I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment