Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentines voices

Mateo: This is Trey Sanders. I’m sorry dear. I don’t know what you were thinking, but I am going back to my wonderful wife, Maeve, in Santa Cruz. So be forewarned!

Maeve: Maeve? Is that supposed to be my name? Maeve? I hate her so much.  I can’t stand it. Do you honestly think that my husband would ever leave me for you? I will tell you, no, he never would. But have a wonderful Valentines weekend in Carlsbad without Trey Sanders! I am taking him back to Santa Cruz with the help of a powerful love spell. I don’t seriously need a love spell. I am madly in love with my husband and he with me, so be forewarned. The only forewarning you need is to realize that you have reached a dead end, with no Trey in sight. He is not now, nor is he ever coming for you. Be forewarned, for nothing! All that forewarning was for nothing. You are still apart and will remain so forever. And quit writing about us in your online blog for the world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment