Monday, April 5, 2021

Starbucks moment of intuition

On Easter, I went bright and early to grab my Starbucks and the staff was very friendly, as always. They know me there, by name now. They asked me what I was doing for Easter and I said that I was meeting up with my brother. I guess I had a weird, concerned look on my face. The manager replied, “Oh is that a bad thing?” I answered “No, it’s just that  I have been vaccinated and my brother has not.” I left it at that and we shifted gears conversationally, to how hard it is to get a vaccine. 

It turns out that my trepidation to meet up with my brother may have been warranted. His in-laws may have COVID. I am still fuzzy on the truth of the matter, but my daughters and I may have been exposed to COVID from Easter. It has turned into a huge family debacle and now I have to wait and see if anyone gets sick. My whole family is fighting over this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment