Wednesday, April 21, 2021

The voices came back tonight a bit.

Maeve: You're having a midlife crisis, so be forewarned. We are not talking to you about George Floyd, so be forewarned. You are by far, the most racist woman that I have ever met, so be forewarned. We are not done with you yet. You keep nosing around my husband's business, so be forewarned. We are not here to write a story for you. We are not here to help you feel better about yourself. This is an act of revenge for messing with my man and messing with my marriage. I hope that the pictures of me and Trey bother you, so be forewarned!

Matteo: Stupid bitch. You have no idea what to make of this. We are hexing you, so be forewarned! 

Maeve: You had nothing new to write yesterday because we keep repeating ourselves. We are just harassing you. It isn't meant to entertain others. We certainly didn't intend for you to put us on blast, for the whole world to see. What you are doing, blogging about what we say to you, went against our wishes, so be forewarned. You will suffer from our voices a bit longer, for messing with us!

Matteo: What are you writing, stupid bitch? Why are you trying to incriminate us? We cannot be incriminated. I am in Venezuela, minding my own business, and you are in Carlsbad, accusing us of preposterous things. You need to realize that you are a Karen and you are the problem! Get over Trey Sanders and maybe your head would be a bit clearer. 

Valentina: You are going down a dark path, by yourself. I advise you to stay away from the Sanders and all of our social media pages. Be forewarned. Trey Sanders is not interested in a romantic relationship with you. He is happily married, so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment