Friday, December 15, 2023

Heaven! I’m in heaven!








 No I’m not in Italy. I’m at Fashion Valley, San Diego. I got a little sidetracked while Christmas shopping today. I walked right into Dolce & Gabbano and I wasn’t even checking the prices! I also didn’t buy anything there. The personnel working in the store were super nice. If you can’t tell, I am posing next to a sheer black mesh shirt with an image of the Virgin Mary on it. I don’t know who in San Diego would actually wear any of this stuff or who can afford it but certainly not me! This is the closest to Italy that I have ever been and I know that true Italians and “fashionistas” would probably scoff at the clothes I was wearing.  I didn’t even know these stores opened at Fashion Valley until today. Anyway I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment