Thursday, December 14, 2023

I love that she keeps bringing him up!

 https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/minnie-driver-admits-matt-damon-100003744.html


I have to laugh over Minnie Driver continuing to shade Matt Damon over the way he ditched her in 1997! I mean, she is in Hollywood and the stupid press continue to ask her about it, to have a story that will get a lot of views,  but please! She keeps shading Matt Damon. It’s hilarious! Does it make her look bitter? Yes, but it’s also hilarious. He seemed like a young jerk at the time anyway. He was overhyped and I was not attracted to Matt Damon or Ben Affleck anyway, so I never even watched Good Will Hunting..

I am not the one to judge Minnie Driver, who is simply sharing her truth. What she is saying resonates with me because I keep ruminating over a man I met in 1994, I got Minnie Driver beat! If you think that there should be a time limit for remembering certain men who you fell in love with and who broke your heart, then I don’t know what to tell you. I feel your pain, Minnie Driver! I feel your pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment