Friday, May 3, 2024

Girls Night Out





 Girls Night Our was fun with my good friends! This band though looked older than The Grateful Dead and what was Ted Nugent doing on the keyboards?  The last band we saw at Mr. Peabodys called Tube Amp’d was relatively young and attractive. I was not attracted to anyone in this band and therefore not interested in whatever they were playing. My friend asked why we left so early. I said these guys were older than the Grateful Dead literally grandpas but the people there were acting like they were so good! Their band name was Daddy Needs A Drink but Grandpa Needs A Drink would be a more accurate band name. I realized early in the night that I wasn’t drunk enough to endure them and I was ready to go home. At 49 years old, it was actually relief! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment