Tuesday, January 23, 2018

1/23/2018

I know of one other schizophrenic writer in San Diego and subscribe to her blog. She vents a lot and her posts occasionally trigger defensiveness in me. I feel like she is talking directly to me. It is as if she reads my blog and then vents about my posts in her blog! I am schizoaffective and I think I am funny. I laugh at all sorts of jokes and want to make people laugh. My peer probably thinks my schizophrenia jokes are ignorant and offensive. I repost a lot of comments, including jokes, about schizophrenia. I have a choice to unfollow people who rant too much for my taste, as you have the right to avoid blogs with jokes on them. Sorry if this sounds harsh. I just want to end this post, if she is reading this, by saying "peace" and let's not compete. I don't want to fight or make enemies.  You seem like a nice and interesting person. We seem to have alot of things in common. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment