Tuesday, January 30, 2018

1/30/2018

I was reviewing the many people on my Facebook blocking list and came across a picture of Keith Spellman, the man I call my stalker. It is strange and shocking to see pictures of him frolicking on the beach with his wife in Santa Cruz. It makes me realize that maybe, he is not stalking me at all. He could be leading a double life. He could be the type of man (like many men) who still check out other women. Men do that all the time. I see you! (I won't go too far into that.) But I came to the conclusion that my mind is playing tricks on me, in a lot of ways. I want nothing to do with Keith Spellman anyway. Keith Spellman can go to hell at this point! Time is of the essence and that time has passed. I have reunited with my husband and plan on remaining a family with him and my children for the rest of my life! I feel much better. I am taking my medication and love spending time with my family. No man's wandering eye can affect me. I am set in my life.  I have been through hell going off my meds and indulging in my thoughts wondering about Keith Spellman. I am just glad to be done with that. I was lost but now I am back to my real life. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment