Sunday, January 28, 2018

1/28/2018

I was on this website for schizophrenics that I frequent and the question was asked, "Do you hate yourself?" What I have found is that schizophrenics are very diverse and do not agree on many things. So my answer to the question was no, but I do feel hated by others. Call it delusions of grandeur, but at 43, I still have many haters. The voices in my head hate me, as well as, many real life people who dislike me. I get glared at a lot by other female acquaintances and snubbed too. On my favorite "therapeutic" website I get snubbed a lot by other schizophrenics. I have talked about too many controversial subjects to be well-liked. I think, as a general rule of thumb, Wiccans and Athiests will always hate me, so I can expect more of that in the future. It is something I just need to accept. I am not the type of person who tries to convert others, but every time I "come out" Catholic online, a Wiccan or Athiest jumps down my throat. Perhaps I won't lead with that in the future or just really keep that to myself. I don't know. I do consider myself Catholic, although others may not consider me Catholic. I mean, I haven't been to church in over a month. I just want to end this post on a positive note. I did have a happy and voice-free birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment