Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February 14, 2018

Someone asked me today, "What would you tell your younger self today?" I would tell her first to avoid drugs because it triggers mental illness and mental illness runs in my family. I am tempted to warn myself that Keith was not really a stalker, but just some shy guy that liked me. He was my potential soul mate (but maybe not.) He was just too immature and too shy to talk to me. I don't know what happened there. What was that? I also kept running away. In the end, it is too late now and I cannot turn back time.  So I guess I wouldn't change that. I am married to a wonderful man, who loves me, and we have three wonderful children. We are spending Valentines Day together as a family. I plan on hugging and snuggling with them a lot, as usual. I read an article today about how to boost your mood on Valentines Day, which recommended hugging your children and reaching out to friends and family. What a great idea! I will do that. Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment