Tuesday, June 12, 2018

" I am pretty sure college triggered my mental illness. My university years were a perfect storm." I am quoting someone else but I can totally relate. The course work at my college was too difficult for me. I was lost!  I struggled to make friends and to date. I was isolated and smoked too much weed. I became delusional. I thought I had a stalker but nothing ever transpired there. He would just creep around me in public. At one point, I thought Jerry Garcia was living inside of me. (although he was alive and well somewhere else) I also knew that he was going to die about a year before he actually died. I still think his spirit is with me sometimes. How else could I explain all the random coincidences in my life? He is a prankster, that Jerry!

You may not think this has anything to do with anything but here is a picture of my new VW. Unfortunately it drives like an old VW. The rate of acceleration is not what it should be, but I still love my cool, new VW! Now I need a dancing bears sticker for the back window! LOL




 Does anyone remember this? Fahrvergnügen (German pronunciation: [ˈfaːɐ̯fɛɐ̯ˌɡnyːɡn̩]) (About this sound listen ) was an advertising slogan used by the German automobile manufacturer Volkswagen in a 1990 U.S. ad campaign that included a stick figure driving a Volkswagen car.[1]
"Fahrvergnügen" means "driving enjoyment" in English (from fahren, "to drive," and Vergnügen, "enjoyment"). The term itself is not standard German but a neologism (compound noun) created especially for this advertising campaign. One of the tag lines incorporating the word was: "Fahrvergnügen: It's what makes a car a Volkswagen".

No comments:

Post a Comment