Tuesday, June 19, 2018


Separating families is really, really getting to me. More than anything lately. Seeing those images of children in cages crying for their parents with guards ignoring them or laughing or making stupid comments because their parents wanted a better life for their family?? What the F kind of country have we become? -Quoted from a friend.

On the one hand, I am a Democrat and agree with the same things everyone is ranting about. On the other hand, I think we are stuck with Donald Trump until the next election so I am not sure what all the ranting and raving is accomplishing. I am disgusted with how we are treating immigrant families too! I just do not post about it every day and have unfollowed many of my Facebook friends because their daily bitching aggravates me. I just don't know what to do about this. I do appreciate certain celebrities who use their celebrity for good and speak out against injustice. LOL  Forgive me for being an introverted, wishy-washy Aquarius in these trying times!








Holy Moly! He listened and heard and put a stop to separating families at the border!

No comments:

Post a Comment