Saturday, June 23, 2018

I am so glad that I am not out in the dating world!  A few years ago, when I was single, I had a few kittenfishing/catfishing experiences. I was so naive! I had a horrible time, while trying to date online. I met only predators and perverts.  What is the slang, dating term for sending a woman a picture of another man's huge genitalia, in order to entice them? Numerous times, I exchanged phone numbers with men who would immediately forward me a well-endowed photo.  I found these photos to be not only offensive, but suspect, because they may not have even belonged to them. I would not know if the picture was legitimate or not, because this photo exchange never led to an actual date.

I only wanted the courting/dating part of the relationship. I wanted to get to know these men and take things slow. The men I encountered did not want to get to know me or even take me out on a date. Are times so tough that men can't even afford to take a woman out for coffee? Pathetic!

Men should not forward nude photos unrequested. Who would start a courtship out by sending a nude photo? Men also should not encourage women to send them "real" photos when that man has no interest in a relationship. I should not have to say this either. I will never use a dating website again. If you have no friends or acquaintances in common, there will be no one to be held accountable to.  Men will walk all over you, if they can get away with it!

For readers still interested in meeting someone, learn the latest dating slang below.

https://www.today.com/health/what-orbiting-plus-other-weird-dating-terms-know-t128216?cid=eml_tdb_20180623

The slang, dating term "Stash" rings a bell with me. I am positive that I have been consciously stashed before (in younger years). If someone is stashing you, they may be ashamed of you and not "right" for you. For this reason, stashing hurts the other person.


No comments:

Post a Comment