Thursday, June 7, 2018

My paranoia may be getting the best of me but I think there are people in my community that read my blog and trip out on it. I think I have rubbed a few people the wrong way. I trip out when I do not understand the language people are speaking. I can't help but wonder are they talking about me? Are they laughing at me? It is enough to trigger voices for me, so I avoid those types of situations.

For those of you with children, getting out of the car to pick up your child from school can be stressful. Dealing with other parents on a grammar school campus can feel a lot like high school all over again. Because my children are special needs, I cannot go through the car pool line and have my children come to me. I have to walk from classroom to classroom and pick them up. So I am seeing and interacting with other parents daily.

Lately there is a Spanish-speaking couple who keep walking by me and laughing. I feel like they are laughing at me. At first glance, they are no one I would want to be friends with either. The woman has a condescending witch cackle, which grates on my nerves.

I must say that talking about the people around you in a foreign language is extremely rude, especially if you are bagging on them. These two individuals on campus are EXTREMELY rude and EXTREMELY obvious.

To have friends, you have to be a friend and be secure with yourself. Having a chip on your shoulder and hating on everyone on campus won't help you make friends.

***OK my true friend just reality checked me. They are probably not talking about me. She reassured me that it is human to wonder why people are laughing when they walk by. I feel better after confiding in my friend! She helped me. Everything is ok! LOL I don't know who reads this blog. As far as I know, no one I know does, which is a relief. Sorry if I just pulled a Roseanne Barr. I just googled "Why are schizophrenics so sensitive?" because everything going on around me or in the news just rocks my world.

I thought this video was fitting to my topic.  I know the lead singer of Stealers Wheel died a recluse. Although I don't want that in my future,  I can relate to the tendency to hermit at home. I felt this way twice today. (at the gym and picking up my children from school.)


I thought this was funny. I think my cousin-in-law is trying to rib me. I wanted to share a post from my cousin-in-law just now. The man speaking has a very thick Irish accent.  I honestly cannot understand a word this man is saying either.

No comments:

Post a Comment