Friday, June 15, 2018

My next prediction is that makers of earth-friendly straws will become multi-millionares!


https://chicago.suntimes.com/business/mcdonalds-plastic-straws-us-united-kingdom-ireland/

https://www.itsthelaststraw.com/

The above link sells a biodegradable straw made by American hippies. I need these! The telephone number on the website lists a (951) area code telephone number. What? This straw was not created by Northern Californian hippies. No, there are from Southern California. Good job guys and good luck!

Joke of the day: (Spoken from my daughter in her school play about the California miners) "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco!" LOL God bless California!

**I kid about Northern and Southern California being vastly different. I do believe there is a rivalry here. I feel that where I live is BETTER but I do not agree with this new proposal to split up California. What good can come from it? It is divisive and I don't get it! The proposal is suspect to me!!

Feel good song of the day! (I heard this at the grocery store today and now it is stuck in my head!)



No comments:

Post a Comment