Tuesday, October 13, 2020

No one understands...

No one understands misunderstandings, the way we schizophrenics do

The innocence of delusion confusion 

Met with agitation by others

You never know how you will be met

When you open up about your hex

She vexed any talk of my hex

Or is it just my stupid mental illness 

Thanks for your support 

I could have gotten better support from a Self Help book

They say the truth shall set you free 

Maybe a day will come, when just one person believes me

I won’t speak of this in a social setting again 

I can’t even vent to my therapist 

I might really be on to something 

But until someone meets me with an open mind

I will remain suffering in this boiling witches cauldron 

Looking to escape this hell and move on

Someone on the television said today that witchcraft and mental illness suffer the same negative stigma

Do you agree 


No comments:

Post a Comment