Sunday, October 25, 2020

Voice diatribe

 Leigh: I didn’t know what a circus your life was until I started hexing you and until I came down to Carlsbad to stealth spy on you firsthand. Or is that what Keith Spellman is doing? Be forewarned. You’re my enemy. I knew it all along, so be forewarned. I’m not done hexing you, nor will I ever be.

Leigh (continues):  Keith is happily married. You are waiting around for no one because nothing is going to happen between the two of you. Keith Spellman is MY husband, so be forewarned. Keep your eyes, heart, mind, and hands off him! Or else there will be hell to pay!


I am just having my 2020 midlife crisis here. It is happening again. Like in the year 2014, I feel like if I don’t jump ship now on my marriage, I will never sail off into the sunset with my soul mate. But where is my captain? He is nowhere to be seen.

Leigh: What? Sailing metaphors? Me and Keith sail all the time but your vessel is about to sink! You have a lot of nerve, so be forewarned!

Esteban: Stupid bitch! You are the queen of cheese. Corny!


No comments:

Post a Comment