Thursday, October 8, 2020

Uptick in voices lately

Leigh Stupid bitch! I hate her so much, so be forewarned. What are you thinking of doing about Keith Spellman? Keith is my husband, so be forewarned, he is not ever leaving me for you. He is just messing with you! I hate her so much!

My voices are really acting up again. There was a period of time in 2014, when I would hallucinate Keith and it would trigger my voices. I do think that he haunts me, because I married too soon and didn’t wait for him. But why would I, when he didn’t keep in touch after college?  So lately I’ve been thinking that I am seeing him again and the voices are intensifying. If he is happily married in Santa Cruz, then why is he always here in Carlsbad? Is trouble brewing? Are they separating? If I were Leigh,  I would be threatened too. I would never let him out of my sight, especially to visit an old college crush! If this were more than merely a fantasy nightmare, I would hate me too!

Federica: You are brave for saying all that publicly but very stupid for messing with us! Leave Keith Spellman alone! He is Leigh’s husband and if you do anything with him, we will hex you for the rest of your life, so be forewarned!

As I lay down to bed, I hear one more voice.

Esteban: Stupid bitch! They are happily married so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment