Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas is over

So one of my idiot neighbors got a drone for Christmas and was flying it over my residence today. I live in a detached condo built in 1979. At the time, they thought skylights would be a nice feature to the condo. We have a skylight in our family room, in our kitchen, even in our bathroom. Earlier today I walked outside and saw our neighbors drone flying over our house. I thought I saw it tonight as I looked up at the sky from the bathtub. I saw red lights flashing like someone was peeping on me and perhaps taking my picture. I should call the cops. I live in a subdivision where all the houses have similar features. This idiot knows we have skylights because he probably does too. What a ass! Talk about the neighbor from hell! Stalker. I don’t think that I am just being paranoid. Unfortunately this condo is so old and outdated, built before everyone had a drone to spy on each other. People are just abusing this whole drone thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment