Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Oh no!

Hayley: Now you’ve done it! You’ve been cached and uploaded to our Google search! We will sue you for slander! We are not hexing you, so be forewarned! Trey Sanders is not interested in a physical relationship with you, so be forewarned! It is 1:36 in the morning, quit Googling Trey Sanders!

*from here on out, I will be using fictional names to describe these individuals who I am entangled with. I really do not want to get in trouble, when I am the victim here!


Someone just searched for my blog with the keywords: hearing voices disturbing marriages. I am not trying to do that really. I started this blog to document my voices and the story that they were telling. I apologize for any damage done and will continue blogging using fictional names.


Apparently there is a professional football player with the same name as a fictional character in my book. This story is not about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment