Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thursday morning menace

Federica: This is Federica. My third eye tells me that you are fat! I can see you! You are not good enough for Keith Spellman! Why would he leave a fit and beautiful woman for a fat, old, ugly woman? I will never understand! No one understands.

I thought I would hear Federrica’s voice less because I found out that she moved back to Venezuela. No such luck! I made the mistake of visiting her social media. Big mistake because it must have triggered my voices. From my online research of her Instagram, I gather that she really is a witch. Both her Instagram and Pinterest pages discuss magic. I hope and pray that she doesn’t really know how to practice harmful magic and this is all a misunderstanding but I don’t think so. I don’t know how you do the voodoo that you do, as Federica would say. I am just mystified!

No comments:

Post a Comment