Saturday, January 23, 2021

Happy Alone Meditation





I am tempted to say yet again...

I should have moved to Santa Cruz years ago!

Unfortunately, you cannot run away from your  problems.

My marriage would have bumps in the road, in Santa Cruz, even with the most beautiful, ideal husband.

Family would still hurt me, from miles away. Fake friends and disappointing men would have found me in Santa Cruz. I would have hated my birthdays there too, if I had no one to celebrate with.

I am trying to love myself, be enough to make myself happy, and appreciate the people around me, as I begin my birthday week. I am also trying to milk my 46th birthday, for all its worth, unfortunately, no one seems to be onboard with me.  Ok Namaste! 🙏  

I am such a goofball and my form is bad, I know, universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment