Sunday, June 20, 2021

Link to my novella on Smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/danielleflore

If this link doesn’t work, you can copy and paste the text in your browser.

Maeve: We know how to copy and paste in our browser! We are not interested in buying what you are trying to sell!

Maybe my voices aren’t caused by a Santeria hex, but more likely, the result of my mental illness and personal self doubt! My problem is believing that anything is possible. A Santeria hex is unlikely but somewhere in the back of my mind, it’s still possible to me. (Sad to say) Yes, my belief in magic is a cornerstone of my illness and could be possibly, my biggest downfall.

Valentina: I believe in the power of magic, so be forewarned! Repeat after me! I believe in the power of magic, so be forewarned! See! I am lulling you into a trance right now, so I can hex you some more. Be forewarned!

My voices occasionally refer to themselves in the first person, which is comical to me and reveals their own arrogance!

Valentina: Oh my God! Valentina says, she is such a bitch, so be forewarned! Chiara keeps blogging everything that we are saying to her. She is trying to incriminate us, for practicing Santeria on her! I hope that your book continues to be a flop and your blog just brings you embarrassment, so be forewarned!

Valentina: I am so mad at you…for many reasons! You know nothing about Santeria or people who practice Santeria, which we do not! You are merely having a mid-life crisis! I hate her so much! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment